Happy 3/17 day! Tried to eat “authentic”, but … being in SPAM land, it was haaaaarrrrrd! Although, I did enjoy the meals.
Breakfast. Not from the campus take-out.
Not Saint Patrick but at least there’s a St. in the name. Hee hee. It’s a stretch but …
Nowhere near this list.
- Irish sausages aka bangers
- slices of Irish bacon aka rashers
- tube of black pudding
- tube of white pudding
- small tomatoes – cut into quarters
- boiled potatoes – cooled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Irish beans
- Irish butter
- grated Dubliner cheese (optional)
- Irish brown bread aka brown soda bread
Gimme a break, The Mouse is thousands of miles from Ireland. Sigh.
Absolutely no connection to Ireland, but it’s green.
Dinner from the grocery store.
Come to find out, the meats should be pork or lamb, not beef. Oh well, come to America, or SPAM land and dishes get “modified”. The Mouse had fun anyway. 🙂
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! Don’t drink too many green beers.
Enjoy. Eat well.