I got nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by TinyKitchenStories. Much mahalo and xie xie.
Here’s the website: http://tinykitchenstories.com/
The rules for this award are pretty easy, here are the rules:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So here we go:
My seven nominations (and it was hard to just pick seven):
- ZestyBeanDog’s Blog
- A New Story …
- Hot, Cheap & Easy
- Mimo khair’s Blog
- From the Kitchen of Eloise
- The Burlesque Baker
- Tabkhet el yom
Seven random pieces of information
- Favorite color: Still black (although greens and whites are being thought about).
- Slightly dyslexic.
- Ate authentic Beijing duck in Beijing.
- Stepped foot on the Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square, and the Forbidden City.
- Prefer oatmeal cookies over chocolate chip (go figure).
- Listens to a variety of music, current favorite genre: jazz
- Actually likes “stink tofu” and natto.
There you have it. Thank you again to TinyKitchenStories for the nomination.
Enjoy. Eat well.