This post is a bit long. You may want to get a cup of coffee or tea, a cookie or biscuit too while you’re at it. Go ahead.
Well, it’s happened again, and again, and again. Much mahalo and xie xie.
First off, I got nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by The Sugared Pecan.
Here’s the website: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/
The rules for this award are pretty easy, here are the rules:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So here we go:
My seven nominations (and it was hard to just pick seven):
- Our Adventures in Japan: Little snippets of life in Japan
- Lydia Ink
- Lavender and Lime
- Assia’s Kaleidoscope
- Five Reflections
Seven random pieces of information
- Favorite color: Black
- Can’t (or won’t) bake
- Took the Myers-Briggs personality indicator, only remember I’m extremely introverted. BTW, pretty shy too.
- Favorite food: Food! :)
- Prefer oatmeal cookies over chocolate chip (go figure).
- Favorite movie, so far: Blade Runner
- Actually like “stink tofu” and natto.
Next The Burlesque Baker nominated me for a Liebster Award.
Very funny. We nominated each other around the same time. I’m not going to insult her by saying great minds think alike (I don’t even presume to be at her level), but … :)
My five blogs to pass this on to are:
And then, Assia at Assia’s Kaleidoscope nominated for me a 7×7 Link Award.
Seven random pieces of information:
- Studied English Literature in collage, became an accountant instead. Sigh.
- Hair started turning gray around 10 years old. However, I’d rather have hair (any color) than not. :)
- Prefers self-winding watches. There’s an old school feel to them.
- Strawberry was my first favorite ice cream flavor, probably still is. My consumption of ice cream as fallen dramatically due to lactose issues (Probably TMI).
- Prefers slip-on shoes to lace shoes.
- Extremely flat-footed.
- Gwichyaa Zhee
- The HeSo Project
- Today in Heritage History
- The Cat’s favorite: The Banner of the Pig
- The post that put me on this food path: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- The dish that gave me wings: Balsamic Braised Mushrooms
- The dish that gave me understanding: Stink Tofu
- It’s all about pork: Shoyu Pork!
- Learning from Yoda: Chicken Feet Soup
- Sorry, couldn’t come up with a seventh.
You still there? Didn’t fall asleep on me did you? Thank you all for the honor of visiting, reading, not to mention following this little blog. Feeling a little verklempt now, talk amongst yourselves. :)
Enjoy. Eat well